Sunday, 10 January 2016

Honeycomb Birthday

Well here we are in January 2016, it's finally unwind time for me which means I get a little bit of me time to stamp. I'll be having a card making night again in the next while and one of my favorite pastimes is planning projects for others to create! I can't wait for others to try out these adorable honeycomb embellishments! What's even better is the coordinating stamp set is free with a Stampin' Up! purchase of $60 during Sale-A-Bration! Click on the link to my shop to check out all the new products! 


I decided to combine today's card with the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. This blog is a great place to go for card template inspiration! Here's the sketch for today's card!

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to email me at carebearstamps@gmail.com if you are interested in learning more about Stampin' Up!, hosting a party, or placing an order. And for those who are already in the loop stay tuned for details on our next card making night!

Cheers!

Carolynn

P.S. Check out the Stampin' Up! supplies used to create this project in the list below!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment