Saturday, 30 January 2016

Sale-A-Bration - Masked Flowers

Happy Saturday to all! I feel like the storm clouds are dissipating, and the sun is starting to peek through again. AKA my death/man cold is just about finished it's course! I pretty much lost a week of my life but I'm still here, and what better way to celebrate than with a cheery flowery card! This card features one of my favorite free Sale-A-Bration sets (What I love), & two of my favorite Stampin' techniques (2 Step Stamping & Masking). Both of these techniques are super easy & help to add that extra dimension to your project! I can't help but think that this card should be for my 5 year old daughter. It screams girl & I do love her so. I may have to come up with some masculine cards soon too...




Feel free to contact me if you are interested in learning more about these techniques. I would love for you to join me in this escape!

Thanks for stopping by!

Carolynn

P.S. Check out the Stampin' supply list below for all of the materials used in the making of this card.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment