Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Sale-A-Bration

Hi everyone, today I just had to share these fun, yet quick and easy cards, that we made at our team meeting last night. Thanks again so much to Allison Okamitsu, my upline & friend who planned and prepped these cards for us to make. It's so nice going to someone else's house to stamp, and Allison always finds a way to spoil us! These cards were all made using products from the Sale-A-Bration special that is offered by Stampin' Up! once a year. For every $60 of Stampin' Up! merchandise that you purchase during the promotion, you receive an item of your choice from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue for free! It's a great way to start your Stampin' collection, or add to your current stash ! 

 





Stampin' Up also has great added bonus specials right now for hosting a party (in home or online), or for signing up as a demo! Feel free to contact me (email: carebearstamps@gmail.com) if you are at all interested as I would love to share this wonderful hobby with you!

Cheers!

Carolynn

P.S. Please check out the Stampin' Supply Lists Below for details on all the goodies used to create these cards! I separated the supplies into 5 lists to correspond with the cards above for ease of viewing. 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment