Wednesday 23 March 2016

Happy Easter Card - Made With Love Set By Stampin' Up!


Nothing lasts forever is the good old saying, the Friday Mashup has said their goodbyes. I am happy to say that I rocked the final Friday Mashup. Saying that, I am very sad to see this blog full of inspiration retire from this fun blogging, sharing world that I am just discovering. The team at the Friday Mashup did a wonderful job. Thank you again to the Mashup team, and here's to going out with a BANG as I've loved participating!

http://www.fridaymashup.com/2016/04/final-picks.html



In addition to some fussy cutting & playing around with the masking technique, I added a few funky bright embellishments today. It's always fun to change things up a bit! I have to mention that the bunny rabbit bow here is probably the smallest micro bow I have ever tied, but doesn't it make him extra cute? Below is the Friday Mashup sketch # 245 that inspired this card.

http://www.fridaymashup.com/

Sometimes I look at a sketch and think ... well what am I going to do with that? Somehow it all comes together when you are given such a great piece to start with. For all of you fellow card makers out there, I challenge you to find a sketch and try it out. The possibilities are endless.

If I don't get another post in this week I would like to say Happy Easter! I hope the little ones find all of those bunny treats before they melt in the window or get sat on. For a list of all things Stampin' Up! that went into the making of this card please click on the list of items below. Thanks for stopping by!

Carolynn 💖

 https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2120365

No comments:

Post a Comment