Wednesday 7 September 2016

Stampin' Up! Affectionately Yours Washi Tape


Hi everyone! The card I'm sharing with you today features one of my favourite go-to products....drum roll please .... WASHI TAPE! I have a washi tape addiction these days! Why you say? Well because it is so versatile! By slapping some washi tape on your project, you have a quick and easy way to add that extra little something, without taking too much time or effort. I decided to use my washi tape to make a striped background for my project today, but you could apply it in any which way you prefer! Check out the assortment of tape that comes as a bundle from Stampin' Up in the picture link below. This is the "Affectionately Yours" bundle of tapes. If you are in Canada, you can purchase yours via my online 24-7 Stampin' Up shop!

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=141635&dbwsdemoid=2120365

I had this washi tape hanging out for a wee while until I decided to play along over at the Global Design Project this week. #GDP52
 
http://www.global-design-project.com/2016/09/global-design-project-052-case-designer.html

This week's theme (as you can in the link above) is to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) the designer. This means you can pull anything from Teneale's lovely card pictured above as a piece of inspiration for your project. This week I decided to CASE the layout, as well as the baby theme. I changed up quite a few elements of course. These challenges are always so great, as you get to see all of the very similar, yet very different alternatives that everyone comes up with. If you click on the picture link above you'll see what I mean. 


Well thanks for stopping by! I don't have many other tips to share for this one, as this card is pretty quick and easy! I may have to think up a boy version now, as I'm expecting a brand new baby nephew in November! I seriously can't wait!

Cheers!

Carolynn 💖

 https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2120365

No comments:

Post a Comment