Tuesday 11 October 2016

Father Christmas Card - Stampin' Up! CASED Card


Hi everyone, I hope that all of my Canadian friends enjoyed a nice Thanksgiving this past weekend! Our family enjoyed a couple of delicious homemade family dinners. We were very cozy in our homes (I say homes because we spent time at our home, and both of our parents homes this weekend). Here in Calgary we were greeted by a lovely snowfall! I have to say that all of that white stuff made it that much cozier of a weekend! Since we were all snuggled up inside I figured hey ... why not really get into the spirit of winter and make some Christmas cards? I had just received my 1st shipment of stamps from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini catalogue the week prior. What better time to get in the mood for Christmas than when it's dumping snow, and we are feeling trapped indoors, and I have new stamps waiting to be inked up?


The card I'm sharing with you today is actually one that I copied (also known as CASED - Copy And Share Everything) straight from the Stampin' Up Holiday catalogue. Sometimes it's just easier to keep it simple for oneself, rather than reinventing the wheel. The Stampin' Up catalogues are full of ideas and inspiration for all, making it easy-oh-peasy to whip up a gorgeous card! This card is one of many that we will be creating at my Christmas Card making night in a couple of weeks. If you are interested in attending just click on the "classes" tab at the top of this post for all of the details. I'd love for you to join us! Or if you wish to host your own Christmas card class at your place, feel free to contact me and we can arrange a date.

I'll be posting pictures of the other cards that we'll be making that night on my blog in the coming days, so stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by & may your October merry but not so white!

 Carolynn 💖

 https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2120365

No comments:

Post a Comment