Tuesday 24 January 2017

"It's A Girl" Stampin' Up! Any Occasion Scrapbook Page


Hi my friends and stampers! Today I'm sharing with you this sweet scrapbook page that I made for the Stampin' Up Canadian leadership conference which was held in Toronto last week. I felt so honoured (and super excited) when Stampin' Up asked me to be a display stamper for this event. It was my first time ever! I have since been waiting patiently to share my projects with the rest of you! There will be more to come in the following days and weeks so stay tuned! All of the projects I created for the display included stamps from the "Any Occasion" stamp set. You can earn this stamp set for free with a qualifying purchase (in Canada that equates to a merchandise purchase of $60). Feel free to contact me to get your free set during Sale-A-Bration! You won't want to miss out!


I'm not going to lie, traditional 12 by 12 scrapbook layouts that are made by hand are my favourite form of paper crafting! I love taking precious moments in time, and then creating personal pieces of art with them to treasure forever. This layout today came together with a few of my favourite Stampin' Up products! Stampin' Up's products coordinate so well together. This helps to streamline the creative process and makes it that much easier to get those photos into albums.


Today's layout features the "Hearts & Stars Decorative Masks" as well as the "Sponge Brayer". This sponge brayer is my new fave tool! It seems to give you more control over the spread and the depth of your ink verses sponging with a traditional sponge or dauber. I of course added in some more hearts here using the "Sweet & Sassy Framelit Dies" and the "Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack". I then randomly splattered on some of that pearly shine with my "Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush", added in some "Basic Pearl Jewels", stamped a little bit and voila! The entire process was actually quite fun. Now I have this sweet layout to treasure forever.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I always love when you leave a comment if you wish! If you have any questions at all on today's project please don't hesitate to ask!

Carolynn 💖

 https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2120365

No comments:

Post a Comment