Wednesday 8 February 2017

Stampin' Up! Any Occasion Hello Card


Hi everyone! I hope you are having a nice week. Today I am going to share a quick card with you. This was yet another card that I created for the Stampin' Up Canadian Business Conference display. This card and all of the other display samples I created used the Stampin' Up Any Occasion stamp set. You can earn this set for free during Sale-A-Bration (SAB) just by placing a qualifying order. Sale-A-Bration runs until March 31st. This promotion truly is a great way to build on your stamping collection!  So what are you waiting for? You can place an order anytime through my Canadian Stampin' Up online shop! Or if you are in the Calgary area and you wish to host a catalogue, online, or in home workshop just let me know! There are so many options!


It always amazes me that after years and years of papercrafting there are still new techniques to be discovered. For example, the soft colourful background shown on the forefront of this happy hello is one my newer-ish favourites! I am in love, as it has that soft watermarked look to it, and it's also super easy to replicate. If I haven't convinced you to try this out well let me just say that you should! All you have to do is take a piece of Whisper White Thick cardstock and sponge it in a circular motion with whichever inks you choose. Today I am using Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, & Sweet Sugarplum Ink. They are so pretty together! Then when you are done just take your water spritzer or an aqua painter, and splatter a bit of water on there. Let the tiny drops settle for a few moments, and then lastly sop them up with a dry paper towel. You will be left with a piece of art made by YOU every time!

If you haven't already seen the other images included in the stamp set featured today you can check them out below.

This truly is a versatile set! I still have a few more of my display projects to share with you, so keep checking in with my blog for future inspiration. FYI  the Be Inspired Design Team will be running another blog hop on February 9th so mark it on your calendar! You won't want to miss it! I can't wait for all of the sharing, inspiration, & fun! I hope you will join us!

Thank you again so much for stopping by! I will have a supply list at the end of this post that showcases everything required to make your own happy hello card if you choose. Feel free to contact me with any questions, & happy stamping!

Cheers!

Carolynn 💖

 https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2120365

No comments:

Post a Comment