Friday 5 May 2017

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Meets Pop Of Paradise #TGIFC106

Hi everyone! Welcome to another day full of inspiration! If you are new to my blog I am a Canadian, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator from Calgary, Alberta. I hope you enjoy today's project. I have decided to mix an old favorite with a new bestie for today's affair! "Happy Birthday Gorgeous" is a new stamp set that will be released with the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue on June 1st. I was super lucky and got to order mine early! One of the many perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! I decided to combine a few of the stamps from this set with my "Pop Of Paradise" stamp set. The two are a match made in heaven really! Check it out below! & Oh yah! The theme this week over at TGIF Challenges is a color one! Hop on over to the TGIF Challenges site for more inspiration with this color scheme & get stamping!   

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2017/05/tgifc106-color-challenge-crushed-curry.html


Isn't that flamingo adorable? The balloon gives him a wee bit more personality which adds to his charm! The Stampin' Up! Pop Of Paradise Stamp Set is carrying over into the new catalogue so you have plenty of time to purchase yours! Saying that, those Flamingo Enamel Gems & that Emerald Envy Baker's Twine are on the Stampin' Up! retiring list! They are available while supplies last and at a discounted rate at that! You'll want to grab yours before they're gone! If you are in Canada stop by my online Canadian Stampin' Up! supply shop for your shopping convenience! The shop is open 24/7! 

Before you leave today I had to share this video! I have had this song in my head ever since I stamped the main sentiment on today's card! lol It's a classic! 


That's it for today! Remember to check out the TGIF Challenges site as well (if you haven't already). There is a great line up of projects in today's fun colors! 

Cheers! 

Carolynn 💖

 https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2120365

No comments:

Post a Comment