Wednesday 16 March 2016

Going Global #TGIFC46


Back to back card challenges here I come! Today's card inspiration came from the TGIF Challenge #46. Again, I love joining these challenges for some stamping fun! I've been itching to ink up my World Map stamp & this gave me the perfect opportunity. In order to create the look below I first embossed the World Map stamp with black embossing powder. By stamping on watercolor paper (which is extra thick) I was able to paint the world image with ease. All you need is an aqua painter & a few ink colors to replicate the look. See the stampin' supply list below for specific details on the products I used here.


And here is the TGIF Challenge Layout that inspired me today.

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.ca/

If you have any questions on today's work of art feel free to contact me (email: carebearstamps@gmail.com). I'd love to assist you with your paper crafting needs.

Cheers!

Carolynn 💖

 https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2120365

4 comments:

  1. Carolyn, your coloring is stunning! Love the gold strips and the twine too! This card is great! So glad you joined us last minute at TGIF challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much again Holly! I loved the sketch this week!
      Carolynn

      Delete
  2. Thank you for playing along with TGIF challenges this week. I love the background you have created - it's just 'wow'! Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Jennifer! It's truly so much fun to participate. I'm very flattered <3.

      Delete