Thursday 3 March 2016

Stampin' Up! It's My Party Scrapbook Layout! (2 Options)


For those who may not know, I'm hosting a scrapbook night at my place (in my Calgary studio aka basement) on March 29th . I have a huge love for scrapbooking! Our kids also love flipping through the pages I've completed over the years, as do I.You should come and try it out! I'll have everything prepped, so all that is required is for you to come and enjoy yourself. For those who aren't as fond of pink, or are surrounded by boys, I have designed two layout options. The non-pink option is shown above. You just need to let me know which option you prefer when you sign up for your class.

  
 Similar but different hey? Here are a few more close ups ...




Contact me (email: carebearstamps@gmail.com) if you are interested in attending the class & I can send you all the details. Or, let me know if you are interested in having your own personalized class at your place! See the list below for all supplies that went into the making of these pages & happy stamping!

 Carolynn 💖

 https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2120365

2 comments:

  1. Great layout, good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nelda <3. I love it when others leave comments!

      Delete