Thursday 9 February 2017

Be Inspired Blog Hop ~ Cupcakes & Carousels



Well hello again! Here we are, enjoying a second round of creativity with the "Be Inspired Design Team". You are currently visiting Carolynn Sander's blog. My crafting corner is located here in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. If you have been hopping along with us, you would have arrived here from Maike Ulbrich's blog. Maike is based out of Nuremberg, Germany. How cool is that? She is one of Stampin Up's 2017 Artisan Design Team members and she is full of talent! To be honest, I am still bamboozled over the fact that I am hopping with this group of fab stampers! For today's hop we are sharing ideas and inspiration that follow a "Cupcakes & Carousels" theme. Saying that, I thought what better way to showcase cupcakes then with real live cupcakes? There will be no virtual cupcakes on my blog today, as who on earth wants to eat a virtual cupcake? Blagh! Nope not me, there will only be yummy delicious cupcakes to enjoy here!


Today I have decided to display some of my favourite Stampin' Up products by putting together these adorable cupcake toppers! I think my favourite part of this showcase (asides from the yummy cupcakes) is the sentiment stamp, "You are the sprinkles on the cupcake of life." To me that sentiment means that you are even better than the icing on the cake! If you equate to cupcake sprinkles, then you must be the bomb! By using a few of the embellishments from Stampin' Up's Cupcakes & Carousels kit, I was able to put together today's cupcake toppers and this beautifully decorated package with ease. Are you wondering what is inside this package? Well sprinkles of course! Whomever is lucky enough to receive these cupcakes, will also receive this sweet package so that they can sprinkle away to their heart's delight! 


As far as the actual box itself, Stampin' Up's Baker's Box Thinlits Dies make assembling this little package a breeze. Check out this video from Stampin' Up and you will see exactly what I mean. 


I hope that you have enjoyed today's cupcake inspired treats and ideas. Now that I have made you crave cupcakes (sorry), why don't you hop on over to Kimberly Van Diepen's blog? She always has amazing ideas to share! Hopefully she'll take your mind off these cupcakes so that your craving will pass!



Brian King
Allison Okamitsu
Kylie Bertucci
Katy Harrison
Maike Ulbrich
Carolynn Sander You Are Here
Kimberly Van Diepen
Nadine Hößrich
Sarah Berry

Were you inspired today? If so, you should check out the Stampin' Up supply list below. As well, to access my Canadian online 24/7 Stampin' Up shop, just click on the supply list items, or click on the shop button to the right of this post. Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have regarding today's projects!

Thanks for stopping by & I hope you enjoyed today's hop!

Cheers!

Carolynn 💖

 https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2120365

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Carolynn! love the colour combo and all the pretty details xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous project! I love the color combinations and every embellishment is spot on perfect! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! I am so happy you enjoyed it! It means a lot! <3

      Delete
  3. WOW. Every single project is amazing. Now I'm wanting a cupcake too. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carolynn, i LOVE it! Your chosen colors appear really precious ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please add me to your email/blog list. I couldn't find where to sign up. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete